The 3 Week Diet Review Results

It’s all laid out for you step by step.








the 3 week diet workout manual The second part of the 3 Week Diet is all about exercise.

While you can lose weight with the diet program alone, following the exercise program as well will help you burn fat so much faster.

The workouts last around 20-30 minutes each and they focus on being intense instead of long.

The 3 Week Diet workout program focuses on full body resistance training every other day.

The reason the 3WD focuses on resistance training which comprises of exercises such as push ups and squats etc and not cardio exercise 3 week diet(running on treadmill) is because resistance workouts actually burn twice as many calories as cardio workouts.


This is because with resistance workouts you actually burn through the glycogen in your muscles more quickly which causes your body to start burning fat for energy.

I think some women are a bit scared to do resistance training because they think it’s only for men and they don’t want to look like a body builder but this just wont happen.

After reading through the 3 Week Diet guide I did a bunch of research on this subject and the only way for us women to start building lots of muscle with resistance training is to eat a ton of calories to bulk up or take steroids.

Seeing as we are doing neither the only thing resistance training will help us do is burn fat faster. So don’t be scared of the weights girls!

To complete the workouts you will either need a gym membership or a set of dumbbells & a workout bench.

Luckily my brother who works out a lot had a set of adjustable dumbbells and a bench he let me borrow.
Here’s a sneaky preview screenshot of the 3 Week Diet program showing one of the exercises you’ll be doing.

The pic is of a man but women like me can do them too.



example exercise from 3 week diet
In the 3 Week Diet workout program there is an exercise that targets every major muscle group.

The guide tells you exactly how to do the exercises, how many times to do each one and how long to rest in between.

All in all it should take you around 20-30 minutes to complete the workout.

the 3 week diet mindset manualAnd the last part of the 3 Week Diet is called the mindset and motivation manual.

This is a section that I think a lot of people who want to lose weight will probably skip because they think that weight loss is all about the diet and exercise but the mental part of losing weight plays a huge factor.

I am so thankful that I didn’t skip this last part because I don’t think I would have completed the full 21 days if I hadn’t read it.

The hardest part about losing weight is dealing with the cravings for all the tasty foods you know you shouldn’t be eating.

The 3 Week Diet mindset and motivation manual gives you a great technique that only takes 20 seconds and every time you find yourself about to ruin your everything by eating something bad you do this and get yourself back on the right track.

I used this strategy a lot throughout the 21 days and it saved me many times from eating a box of cookies or a bag of chips and all that other junk that crosses our path.

The manual also has around 20 other helpful tips on how to stick with your diet and meet your goals. It’s actually a fantastic guide so seriously.. don’t skip it!

So that’s the 3 Week Diet in a nutshell.


My 3 Week Diet Results..



But my results aren’t just about appearance.
Weight loss isn’t just about losing weight.
It’s also about your health and the way you feel.
Since I’ve lost weight here’s some of the other things I’ve noticed..
  • I have so much more energy.
  • My skin is a lot clearer.
  • I look a lot healthier.
  • I feel a lot healthier.
  • People seem to treat me with more respect.
  • I get more attention from men.
  • I’m more social.
  • I’m more confident.
  • I’m less self conscious.
  • I actually got a promotion and a pay rise recently because my boss likes my new energy and how much more productive I am.
  • I can wear nice clothes again.
  • I look younger.
And hey, there’s a lot of benefits happening on the inside when you lose weight.
Losing weight was the best thing I have ever done for myself. You should do it too! 
Seriously though, life is so much better after losing weight and it really didn’t take that long to do it.
It’s amazing how fast you can lose weight when you have a system to follow.

Take Care of health is a media blogs that cover the topic of healthty. This article was written by a couple of people that have interest and passion are different so that the content contained therein will also vary according to the category.

Related Post